Based in Amsterdam, Netherlands
1 December, 2013
A knight with amnesia fights for the only thing he remembers: the love for his princess. In this unique blend of a card game and fighting, you challenge your foes to uncover the truth.
A Knight to Remember started as a team-up of game producer Yoeri Staal and visual artist Derek Stevens. Originally meant to be a static card game, the story asked for high quality, voice acted cutscenes.
- A unique blend of fighting and the Memory card game
- Contains knights, a dragon, a castle and a princess
- The epic storyline can still be completed within 15 minutes
- Artificial Intelligence tailored to user experience
- Two players can fight eachother in Duel Mode
Let's Play YouTube
A Knight to Remember - Intelligent Storytelling YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Showcase GAMM:Play" DevGAMM!, 7 December, 2013
- "Daily 2nd Place" Newgrounds, 4 December, 2013
- "Indie Prize Top 5" Casual Connect, 25 October, 2013
- "One of the five most innovative and engaging indie games at the show"
- Peter Willington, Pocket Gamer
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Available at BandCamp andreagiachini.bandcamp.com.
StaalMedia is a virtual company consisting of people all around the globe. Founder Yoeri Staal is an independent game developer with a passion for original games.
More information on StaalMedia, our logo & relevant media are available here.
A Knight to Remember Credits
Producer and Programmer, StaalMedia
Concept Artist, Voice Actor